mp3 players online

icantbelieve

What's the best place to buy mp3 players or other electonic equipment online, play.com had a cool cheap little mp3 but don't ship electronics outside uk. All help appreciated.

I've bought from [broken link removed]before; he has loads of £0.01 auctions and charges £23.98 p&p...:rolleyes:

Try this site

Have not bought anything from it yet but when I get the money I think I might buy myself an iRiver from them

[broken link removed]

Heard good reviews about them

Iriver mp3 players, the 128mb, 256mb, 512 and 1 gig versions have fantastic sound quality. They also have the added bonus compared to their 5gig, 20 gig etc counterparts that they are powered by one aa/aaa battery so you never have to worry about carrying a charger with you as you can just pop into any shop. The trade off is storage but 1 gig holds a decent 300 mp3's or so, enough for me.

The Irivers have built in FM radio as well. I know lots of other makes have the same specs but any Iriver I've owned had much higher sound quality.

try the following great 1 gig model (IMHO)

[broken link removed]

I've bought several items from pixmania. They've been fantastic value and are very quick. I currently have a Creative MuVo like this 512MB one for €75 (+ DHL postage):

Its got 15hours playback from a single battery, excellent radio (im listening to today fm right now with it) and is very light... plus you can fit plenty of tracks on it. Oh, and whilst it comes from France, Creative products are manufactured in Dublin.

cgorman, this link isn't for a mp3 player with fm radio although it does supply plenty of food for thought, thanks for the reply

The Nokia 6680 has an MP3 player which you can get a 2Gig memory card for.

Not sure what the battery life is like, but surely this is the way to go rather than separate phone and mp3 players.

Any reviews I've seen of sound quality have said that it's pretty good.

You can get them online with Vodafone, though according to the radio, you can bring in any crappy phone and get a €100 trade in for a new one.

Plus, you have the download facility direct to the phone as well.

icantbelieve said:
cgorman, this link isn't for a mp3 player with fm radio although it does supply plenty of food for thought, thanks for the reply

Sorry, I was carelessly cut and pasting from multiple tabs... anyways, try this (this is the exact model I have) -

Back