mp3 help!!

S

Suziemul

Hi,
I am a complete techo ditz. I don't even have a PC at home. I did manage to buy an mp3 player on ebay though, and now I need somewhere to put my cds on to it. Does anyone know of a shop that will do this???!

mp3 help!!

If your question is how can you rip your CDs to MP3 then there are lots of free and commercial solutions. I find CDex simple to use but there are lots of other possibilities, for example: Windows CD ripping software. If you use Windows then it should include Windows Media Player by default which will do the job too. Search Howstuffworks.com for more information on MP3s and how to rip CDs and use MP3 players. How you get the MP3s onto your player depends in the player itself. Some just appear as an additional disk drive when connected and you copy the MP3 files over. Some come with their own synchronisation and ripping application suites.

I think the question is how to get music on to an MP3 player without having a PC?

Any of your friends have PCs? It might be worth asking local internet cafes if they offer such a service, for a fee, of course.

Back