MP3 Dilema - Creative v iPod - Speaker system

The Pool Boy

I have a dilema regarding MP3 speakers which will affect which mp3 player I buy.

I want to upgrade my mp3 to either an iPod or preferably a Creative Zen Vision M. However I also want to buy good speakers for it to make it my home stereo system as well. I don't want loads of wires or big speakers.

The iPod comes with plenty of accessories and I've seen a nifty all-in-one speaker system from BOSE for €370 that the iPod just sits into - very neat and tidy and looks good.

I just can't seem to find a comparable product that will fit snuggly for the Creative player....otherwise I'll go for a BOSE system that retails for €299 - Companion 3 I think, but it just connects via a 3.5mm socket.

Do Creative or anyone do such speaker systems....?...and am I right to go for the Creative above the iPod.

Thanks for the reply.

That looks like it's connected with a 3.5mm line in.....I'm looking for something that actually docks in....it just looks neater and better. If I can't find one I'll have to buy something like this one though.....

BTW - in case it's of any interest, [broken link removed] are doing some iPod accessories soon. Most likely not comparable with BOSE or other high end stuff but possibly of use to less audiophile users.