Moving To Cork: a "man with a van" who will transport all my stuff from Dublin - Cork

M

mincie

Hi I am moving to Cork in the next 2 weeks - can anyone recommend a "man with a van" who will transport all my stuff from Dublin to Cork.
Someone preferably cheap, careful and will help us load up and unload on the other side

Thanks a lot!

My friend used Irish Removals for a move from Cork to Dublin and I was pleasantly shocked at how reasonable it was.

http://www.irishremovals.ie/

If you just have 1 van load, would you consider hiring a van and doing it yourself?

Having moved several times, I certainly intend on paying the professionals the next time - they earn every cent IMO.

Re: Moving To Cork: a "man with a van" who will transport all my stuff from Dublin -

Hiya,

Have you sorted your move? If not - I have just the man for you. He has a large Transit van, is extremely careful and professional and always does the loading and unloading and so far as I know he will be coming to Cork from Dublin shortly also.

Aine

Re: Moving To Cork: a "man with a van" who will transport all my stuff from Dublin -

As the original poster was looking for someone 3 years ago, I guess the move has been well sorted by now!

LOL, the OP could've walked to Cork with each individual item by now

ha ha... True..I should have read the date.. Still, Walking is good..