Moving to Arklow

I bought a house in the second phase. It wont be ready until after Christmas. I'll be moving down from Dublin. The estate is close to shops, schools and the motorway. The only thing that I'm a little concerned over is the sewage plant located somewhere in the estate which I think is temporary but still a little concerning.

There are plenty of schools in the area, we have our little girl enrolled for next year without any hassle. There is also a big shopping center being built in the town which is a great addition.

Because of the sewage and water supply problems in the town (at capacity) there will be no more building large estates for some time until the massif new sewage and water works are up and running.

I too would more info from other buyers or locals.

Hope this helped a bit.

I think it is worth keeping an eye on the local rags. Wicklow times etc. should have news on the likes of roads and water and sewage.

Looks like there are minor signs of finishing the road from the beehive to the arklow bypass, land fenced off the house at the north end of the bypass knocked, I see signs of line painitng on the road the start of rejiging for crossovers etc. No date yet.

The new shopping centre on the quays looks like it is flying as well should be good for end of next year.

Touch wood I haven't had any problems in woodlands.
The boy racers going up and down the main street are as much comical as annoying.