move to arklow

T

tim leech

am thinking of moving to knockmore in arklow does anyone have any feedback from there.thanks

am thinking of moving to knockmore in arklow does anyone have any feedback from there.thanks
hi there ,
yes know it well, seems like an ok area but to be honest i have numerous friends trying to move out of arklow , not looking for backlash here from the arklow community , just stating what i know

I have a brother and a sister both living in Knockmore. They've no complaints really. The best part is that it is in South Arklow so you don't need to go through the town to get to it if using the M11. There is a very cheap Applegreen filling station up the road and a Tesco too. It's a handy place to live if you work in south Dublin but I would imagine it could be a horrendous drive if you work in the city centre or further out.

I'd question Knockmore due to its location - it's a ways out of town so you'd have to drive to and from for just about anything. I suppose it depends on whether you want to live in Arklow (properly) or, like some, sleep in Arklow and really live in Dublin. Getting to to M11 from north Arklow is just as easy and there are some much nicer houses on myhome (IMO). What are your criteria? Happy to take a look at myhome and make some recommendations! Am originally from Arklow myself.

It is quite a nice estate which is well kept, living over just off the Sea Road for nearly 4 years and would also have a look there. I couldn't recommend it highly enough