Mourne Road, Drimnagh

Bazoo

Considering looking at a house for sale on the above road and would be interested to hear any opinions on the area and Mourne Road in particular. I checked the forum already for general advice on Drimnagh and the feedback is quite positive overall but any further general advice would be welcome. Mourne Road seems to be quite a long road but from what I can gather the house is situated quite near the Sperrin Road part if this means anything to anyone. Much appreciated.

hi there
i grew u in Galtymore just around the corner, thsi part of drimnagh would be quite settled, 2 mins from luas and the 122 bus runs down mourne road,

lived near there and a friend lived on Mourne. was great area to live in, had no bad experiences there, the only thing I didn't like was the traffic on mourne (including the buses) seemed to be very fast, and those speed bumps had no effect.

my wife grew up off mourne road, near sperrin rd, same as above post generally a nice quiet settled area with excellent public transport options, i would imagine the houses would be of a good build quality too

Back