Motorola v535

bertson

Hi,
Does anyone know where i can download or get the MMS-GPRS settings for the Motorola V535 O2 Speakeasy phone?
O2 still don't have this online etc, so is there a way around it or do i have to wait for the settings? (I can't send or receive SMS or MMS)

Any help would be great
cheers
Bert

Have you tried ringing their Customer Care (1747)? They may be able to send them to you.

bertson said:
Hi,
Does anyone know where i can download or get the MMS-GPRS settings for the Motorola V535 O2 Speakeasy phone?
O2 still don't have this online etc, so is there a way around it or do i have to wait for the settings? (I can't send or receive SMS or MMS)

Any help would be great
cheers
Bert

They have the settings for the Motorola 525 online in the list of phones - you might find this works with your phone?

Check out this [broken link removed].

Thx guys, tried both suggestions, V525 settings don't work and the OS cust care dont know when the settings will be there

:(
Alan

bertson said:
Thx guys, tried both suggestions, V525 settings don't work and the OS cust care dont know when the settings will be there

:(
Alan

I would imagine that if you can get an O2 customer care person to talk through the configuration steps with you (or better still, fax instructions to you) for setting up Wap, MMS, GPRS etc., then you will be able to figure out any slight differences in menu items on your handset.

O2 customer care will also text settings to your phone; just call them and ask.

ok..

just click on the link below and follow the simple steps..

[broken link removed]

Hi,

I have a v535 with O2 as well. I tried the hellomoto.com link twice last night but never received the text from them containing the settings. I'm just wondering if you managed to get yours working yet Bert? :confused:

Thanks

Hi Guys,

Hellomoto.com doesn't work for me either, perhaps the don't have them yet?

Cheers
Bert

Back