motoring assist travel insurance for france

Dun

Hi, I've found a lot of info on travel insurance but not specifically on motor assistance insurance for a holiday in france, has anyone any info or recommendations?

The Cornmarket policy looks like travel insurance to me (am I missing something?).
Dun is looking for motor assistance insurance. I've used the AA Five Star policy in the past, which seems to be a well known product. However as I never had to make a claim I don't know how they rate on that front.
[broken link removed]

... I've used the AA Five Star policy in the past, which seems to be a well known product. However as I never had to make a claim I don't know how they rate on that front... [broken link removed]
+1, all over Europe. They do have a restriction on the age of the car though.

AA Five Star sorted me out in South Germany many years ago. No hassle ....... local garage collected and fixed car. I then filled and signed one of the "cheques" provided.

.....The Cornmarket policy looks like travel insurance to me (am I missing something?).....
There is a vehicle breakdown element to the Cornmarket policy
See , where a reference is made to "24 hour roadside assistance/breakdown cover while driving your vehicle on the continent" This is an annual policy and very keenly priced, i.e €77 for a family for a full year - including motoring breakdown cover. I've had this policy for a few years but I've never had to make a claim.....

Back