Mothers Day

PyritePete

It's for MrsPete. We have a 2 year old daughter and would like to acknowledge her mum. I was thinking along the lines of going out for dinner and a gift.

Anyone got any (better) ideas ?

Thanks

What about a brunch followed by the Zoo or a pleasant walk in the park, or the pier Dun Laoghaire followed by one of Teddy's ice creams.

It's for MrsPete. We have a 2 year old daughter and would like to acknowledge her mum. I was thinking along the lines of going out for dinner and a gift.

Anyone got any (better) ideas ?

Thanks

How about make her dinner instead as most places are packed on the day and the food is never up to scratch and you can buy her a nice bunch of flowers :)

How about make her dinner instead as most places are packed on the day and the food is never up to scratch and you can buy her a nice bunch of flowers :)

Good idea Foxy, if only you knew the limits of my cooking. Hence the post to eat out :D

I know she loves Italian food so i am looking into this right now.

Hand made cards or gifts from children always go down well with mothers as do hair dressing vouchers from hubbies, but oddly enough, not vouchers for beauty salons - as I know to my cost!
If booking a restaurant book tomorrow, they tend to fill up quickly. Good luck

Back