Most memorable lines from the movie's/TV...anywhere!

"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again"

"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again, ever"

Bounty hunter: You're wanted, Wales.
Josey Wales: Reckon I'm right popular. You a bounty hunter?
Bounty hunter: A man's got to do something for a living these days.
Josey Wales: Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

Clint Eastwood

"Get three coffins ready"
Big shootout
"My mistake. Four coffins.."

So damn cool

How about the worst line ever used in a movie?

For me it is 'You complete me' in Jerry Maguire...

I don't know who this was being interviewed, some Hollywood actor on one of those touchy feely intimate one-on-one's. He'd admitted to alcoholism, and when asked what he would have done when he realised he'd had his last drink, he paused and said "... I should of had another one!"

ha ha. Took me a minute to figure out the movie. Also she must be the worst leading lady of all time!

Awful - and as she ages her face is getting more and more frozen so she is becoming expressionless (well, permanently slightly surprised). Bizarre how the people who are actually USING their faces for their work - to convey expression and emotion - are becoming frozen!!

Thought Geoffrey Rush looked so interesting onscreen in The Kings Speech - so unusual to see someone who has actually aged naturally on the big screen!

The whole Dumb&Dumber film, but espacially when one of them is talking to Mary Swanson in Aspen in front of 2 rare owls and he remarks "That's a fine pair of hooters you have there".

The whole Dumb&Dumber film, but espacially when one of them is talking to Mary Swanson in Aspen in front of 2 rare owls and he remarks "That's a fine pair of hooters you have there".

My favourite

Lloyd: The first time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I just got that old fashioned romantic feeling where I'd do anything to bone her.
Harry: That's a special feeling, Lloyd.

At the beginning of Once Upon a Time in the West, 3 gunmen who arrived on horseback are waiting at a train station for Charles Brosnan to arrive (that scene alone, no dialog, is stunning).
Anyway, in the ensuing meeting:
Charles Bronson: "...and Frank?"
Bad Guy: "Frank sent us"
Bronson: "You bring a horse for me?"
Bad Guy: (sniggering) "Well, looks like we're shy one horse"
Bronson: "Nope.......you brought 2 too many"

Gunfight resulting in 3 dead bad guys and CB alive.

I know what you're thinking... Did I fire six shots or only five?
To tell you the truth, I forgot it myself in all this excitement.

This here's a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and it can blow your head clean off. Now, you must ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky?

Well, do you, punk?

---Dirty Harry

Blade Runner:

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Interesting fact about Fredo Corleone mentioned in the Godfather quote above. The character was played by John Cazale who appeared in only 5 movies - all 5 of which were nominated for Best Picture oscars.
The Godfather, The Conversation, The Godfather Part II, Dog Day Afternoon and The Deer Hunter.
Died at 42.

Gran Torino, had some great exchanges between the priest and clint

Priest:
What can I do for you Walt?
Walt:I'm here for confession.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1542291/Priest: Holy This post will be deleted if not edited immediately, what did you do?