Most memorable lines from the movie's/TV...anywhere!

horusd

The Skynet post got me thinking of great lines from the movies etc. That line from Terminator, "talk to the hand" cracked me up.

And from Star Trek (total fan) Voyager, those pesky Borg; they were half human & half machines (remember the sexy borg Queen?), "We are the Borg, you will be assimilated, you will service us (ahem ), resistence is futile."

And finally from "Gone with the wind" Prissey ( Afro-American slave) to Ms Scarlett (?)" Lawzy,...I don't know nuthin bout birthin babies."

Others?

Gladiator = My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Another Arnie movie, The Running Man.
Arnie is forced to compete in a TV show where the contestants usuaslly meet a grizzly end.
Arnie tells the show's host "I'll be back" to which the host replies "Only in a re-run".

Also in the commitments when Joey the Lips is leaving Robbie Arkins house after his first meeting with him, Colm Meany asks his who he was.
Arkins says "He was sent by God" and Meany replies "On a f#*king susuki?"

The Dark Knight, the scene at the party where the Joker is threatening the girl. She knees him in the groin and he laughs and says "A little fight in you. I like that."

And off screen you hear Batman say "Then youre gonna love me" - and attacks him - KA BOOM!!!

Princess Bride: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Shawady, you got me thinkin of that Dublin movie bout the drug addicts, "Adam & Paul". One of em is "caught short" on a Dublin street but has no toilet paper or tissue. The other fellah gives him a crisp bag. He answers "I can't wipe me a*** with a Tayto bag !" Even thinking about it now has me laughing.

Arkins says "He was sent by God" and Meany replies "On a f#*king susuki?"

Classic!!!

Another Colm Meaney special - The Snapper:

I havent cried since I was a kid.
You cried during the world cup!
Sober, Sharon, sober!!!

and

I suppose a rides out of the question?

Yeah, The Snapper was great.
I loved the part just after Georgey and Sharon had sex and he turned to her and said "Sharon, that was A1"

Classic!!!

Another Colm Meaney special - The Snapper:

I havent cried since I was a kid.
You cried during the world cup!
Sober, Sharon, sober!!!

and

I suppose a rides out of the question?

And after getting the nod he says he'll wash his teeth! And the wife says something like "yeah, dadda be niice".

Another one for the RD films...on talking about so and so who's off the booze..."He's of the Guinness so long his (number2) is after turning brown"

The Simpsons probably deserves its own thread but here's my personal favourite; Monty Burns secrets of success

"Family. Religion. Friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in business. When opportunity knocks, you don't want to be driving to a maternity hospital or sitting in some phoney-baloney church. Or synagogue."

Godfather..." I'll make him an offer he cannot refuse"..says it all!

My favourite quote from the 3 movies is when Michael is ticking Fredo off

"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again"

Before doing anything in work I ask what would Homer Simpson do

"If you don't like your job, you don't strike, you just go in there every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way."

I use this this line to chat up girls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuUwW4Wi0-o
Terrible success rate, don't know why???

Navin R Johnson: (The Jerk)...

I know we've only known each other four weeks and three days, but to me it seems like nine weeks and five days. The first day seemed like a week and the second day seemed like five days. And the third day seemed like a week again and the fourth day seemed like eight days. And the fifth day you went to see your mother and that seemed just like a day, and then you came back and later on the sixth day, in the evening, when we saw each other, that started seeming like two days, so in the evening it seemed like two days spilling over into the next day and that started seeming like four days, so at the end of the sixth day on into the seventh day, it seemed like a total of five days. And the sixth day seemed like a week and a half. I have it written down, but I can show it to you tomorrow if you want to see it.

" Made it , top of the world Ma " - the great Jimmy Cagney before snuffing it in a hail of bullets & a massive explosion while standing atop a gigantic gas storage tank in White Heat.