Most comfortable bluetooth headset for glasses wearer?

Bluebean

That's kind of it in a nutshell really. I suppose this could depend on what kind of glasses etc., I just wondered if anyone had any experience of wearing the ear pieces whilst wearing glasses, and whether it worked out fine or if the ear piece of the glasses got in the way.

any advice about this would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Bluebean, o2 sell one that sits in the ear. There is no hook that sits around the ear, they are from €39.99 and come with a in car charger and phone holder.

motorola hs801 is the way to go at about 70 euro. i did alot of checking out on this one before i dived in.I love it and it dosent interfere with your glasses
as the soft rubber hook follows the outline of your ear. I use it with my nokia

Thanks. I will take a look at both mentioned, the Motorola one and one that just goes in to your ear.

Cheers.

huggs2 said:
motorola hs801 is the way to go at about 70 euro. i did alot of checking out on this one before i dived in.I love it and it dosent interfere with your glasses
as the soft rubber hook follows the outline of your ear. I use it with my nokia

huggs2 - I have just got a Nokia 6021 and did a quick search on the "Motorola hs801" and the reviews weren't great - in fact I think despite your glowing report I'll give it a miss - http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews69406.html (support, can I post links? if not please delete).