Mortgage/Loan Comparison Calculator

Interest%

Hi Everyone, I found this calculator while searching to compare two different mortgage rates., you can compare up to 5 different loan rates.
I found it great. I am posting this in the hope that it may help you too.
Regards.
(I don't own the website or calculator nor am I benefitting from it in anyway).

This is the one I use.

Very straightforward. You input the three pieces of data and you get the answer. And it gives you annual or monthly amortisation.

Karl doesn't seem to allow you input the data. You have to slide over it which is fine, except that inputting actual numbers is quicker. I can't figure out how to input anything other than whole numbers e.g. 5.3%? Ah, I see you have to move over to another scroll bar to input the decimals separately. What is it with web designers? Why not a simple box to input the number?

It gives you a huge amount of redundant information which you have to sort through.

Last edited:
The calculate stuff one is good for comparisons.

But you have to scroll a lot. I like websites which give you the information "at a glance"

Brendan

This is the one I use.

Karl doesn't seem to allow you input the data. You have to slide over it which is fine, except that inputting actual numbers is quicker. I can't figure out how to input anything other than whole numbers e.g. 5.3%?
I use it on mobile where it has a different user interface and you can enter the data directly without using the slider controls. I didn't realise that the calculator appeared so differently on mobile versus desktop.

I use it on mobile where it has a different user interface and you can enter the data directly without using the slider controls. I didn't realise that the calculator appeared so differently on mobile versus desktop.
You can input the data with the desktop version just the same way. The fields are at the bottom, below the graphs and tables.
Not the bestest UI to nicht honest.