Mortgage amortisation table

Bronte

I cannot get Carl Jaggers calculator to open.

Would someone be able to do the following for me

Mortgage 225K
Term 40 years
Remaining term 35
Interest rate 4.7%

If payments were increased by 300 per month in how many years would the mortgage be down to 100K?

Alternatively if someone could post a link to a calculator that will show me the reducing balance per year. I think it's called an amortisation table.

I cannot get Carl Jaggers calculator to open.
Most likely, you need to install the java plugin for your browser to display.

Alternatively, try the old calculator.

I tried to crunch the numbers for you - but I can't copy and paste the output from the Annual Repayment Table. In any event, it's not clear whether €225K was the initial amount or the current amount outstanding?

Thank you for that but it doesn't work either. 225K is current amount outstanding, and would like to know in how many years by overpaying the 300 it would be at 150K remaining. Circa.

Thank you for that but it doesn't work either. 225K is current amount outstanding, and would like to know in how many years by overpaying the 300 it would be at 150K remaining. Circa.

With the monthly overpayment, you would hit a balance of €150k in 2020 and a balance of €100k in 2025.

Without the monthly overpayment, you would hit a balance of €150k in 2029 and a balance of €100k in 2036.

Back