morris minor car-den [peter donegan]

oirish

Bloom - Phoenix Park - No rubber soul

theres a garden being built in the phoenix park for this june bank holiday weekend with a 1966 morris minor cut in two in it. Anybody know anymore? The show is called Bloom.

dont know any dads on myspace/ bebo etc. Invisible kids can only design invisible gardens!!!! I dont have children and if i do ever they wont be involved in horticulture as a career - it's much better fun as a hobby rumour has it! but you thoughts on the video clip would be most appreciated.

re other thread - to be honest there's not much info on the show? and nobody seems to know - yes theres the bloom web link but little else on it and as its never been done [at this level before] i'm a little sceptic. When i enquired here i was just told the link. Anyway i thought the clip was funny/good etc and unusual and of interest. Do you know much about it. Read anything in newspapers?!
It would be most appreciated.

ps fingal independent - tells of the garden but not much on the show.

dont know any dads on myspace/ bebo etc. Invisible kids can only design invisible gardens!!!! I dont have children and if i do ever they wont be involved in horticulture as a career - it's much better fun as a hobby rumour has it!

Ahh, sure maybe I have you all wrong oirish. But then again maybe you are peter himself.

"email info@d******landscaping.com with your query and any/ all available info".

This is text from a previous post by yourself, where Peter again got a mention,
Here is the link to the posthttp://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?p=269235#post269235

I've merged the two duplicate threads on this topic. Please read the posting guidelines. Continued breaches will result in a ban!

this is askabout and thank you for that
I still just want to know peoples thoughts on Bloom and a garden in the competition....