Moisturiser with spf for dehydrated skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcellaf

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a moisturiser for dehydrated skin, with min of spf 15 built in?

I've been using samples of dermalogica's new smart age moisturiser with spf 30, but at over 60 euro for a bottle of it, its well out of my price range.

My problem seems to be that most moisturisers I see with a built in spf are for dry skin, not dehydrated skin (not the same thing, which was news to me )

My budget is 35 euro max, and it must be for rehydrating skin, not for dry skin.

Thanks!

if you buy dermalogica on the net it is generally much cheaper than through salons. There is a large number of sites but at the moment the jersey beauty company seem to be the cheapest. dont know the website offhand but am sure if you google you will find it.

Thanks for the replies.
I already drink a lot of water - usually more than the recommended 2 litres a day and I'm not a huge tea/coffee/alcohol drinker.

The Dermalogica range even on the web is above my budget sadly.

I must check out that boots otion, looks like it might fit the bill.

Thanks again.

La Roche Posay do a range called Hydraphase..... I have found it v good costs about €24

I bought Dr Hauschka rose cream on ebay and I think it is lovely.

Before spending 35 Euro, have you considered drinking a bit more water?
Or talking to your GP if your skin is chronically dry? Read the posting guidelines. No medical related discussions allowed. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.