Moisturiser recommendations

P

PG26

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a good face and/or eye moisturiser. I'm in my mid-20's and have a normal skin type but want to start using a good moisturiser that will protect my skin against unwanted wrinkles in the future ;);)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, thanks. With so many different brands available it's so hard to chose but I will narrow down my search now to one's that have SPF 25+ in them. Thanks.

A survey was conducted about moisturisers with all brands included, top names etc., Ciana sold in Aldi came out tops! Very cheap and very effective. You need to buy a separate eye moisturiser though as the skin around the eye area is very delicate.

Drinking lots of water daily also helps to keep looking youthful.

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for a good face and/or eye moisturiser. I'm in my mid-20's and have a normal skin type but want to start using a good moisturiser that will protect my skin against unwanted wrinkles in the future ;);)

Lidl also have a good night cream, not sure of the name but it's a blue jar for around 2.50 and contains Q10. Apparantly there were stampedes when it was first released, and it smells very nice too!

After years of experimentation I've concluded that Dermalogica do the best products . They are available from Beauty salons and you can also get them much cheaper on a website that i think is called jerseybeauty.com

Back