mobile phone covered in crystals

doll

I'm looking to get my mobile phone covered in swarovski crystals, like carrie from sex and the city.... (bling bling) anyway i was just wondering if there is anywhere in dublin or just outside dublin that would do it. I've looked on internet but can't see anything, dont want to send my phone abroad:)

thanks

Get busy with the superglue and a pack of shiny diamante ...

I am sure the end result will be very tasteful :D

Would you not just go into Swarovksi and ask them, they would probably know.

This place does them:
[broken link removed]

Incidently to find that link I googles 'swarovski mobile phone' - there are a LOT of hits. It might be easier for you to change to a model that you can buy a changable cover for.
I doubt you will be able to get it done in Dublin - you may well have to send it abroad.

If I were you Id buy a bag of swarovski crystals on ebay and get busy with superglue.

thanks for your replies, i can't see me doing as good a job :L i'm going to NYC in march maybe i might see if they can do it there....thanks

I'm looking to get my mobile phone covered in swarovski crystals, like carrie from sex and the city.... (bling bling) anyway i was just wondering if there is anywhere in dublin or just outside dublin that would do it. I've looked on internet but can't see anything, dont want to send my phone abroad:)

thanks

LOL! Kinda puts the whole recession thing in perspective :D

I would check with your insurance company how much more it will cost to insure it with the diamonds on it....

hi flanders, they are not diamonds, god i couldn't afford that:L:L they are special crystals, the price would only be €200 approx at an estimate to get it done, thanks for the advice tho

coquito, its money i got from my 30th birthday, i have a life and a brain thank you very much, its a little luxery i wanted to treat myself to. I am the one who has been saving all my money over the last few years, and don't have to explain myself to you,its not for you to judge me, i have a fantastic life on very little money,look at your own life and attitude thanks, i hardly think the one treat i have had in the last 4 years is to do with the recession....

What about buying the stick on kind that you get in accessories shop, at least that way if anything happened to the phone it wouldnt have cost so much.

hey foxylady i could do that, but i bought them before to stick onto shoes to glam them up.. long story, anyway they fall off so easily even with glue, the back of them are not great.. but thanks,

Ms t, i haven't seen it done in person, but i think it would look fab!, seen loads of pics of it on internet and mags,and in the satc movie, i would just love it done!!!!:)

This sounds pretty cool. Sorry I don't know where you could get it done though.
The one thing I would advise is if you are prepared to spend about €200 to get it done then do it properly. I tried the stick on pound shop type ones and well my phone ended up in a horrible sticky mess!

If you do get it done I'd like to see pics;)

doll, you gave me the idea and i'm thinking of doing it myself with swarovski crystals. i just wonder if it would look that good :D

You're obviously not related to (the real) Mr. T, otherwise it'd be gold all the way.

Back