Mitre Consortium

25:14-30

I made an investment in a fund called the Mitre Consortium in 2006. It was sold to me through a broker and the promoters were the Brookdale Group. I’m trying to find out if there are other investors on the site who have had experience with this investment?

OP, does the paperwork hold any information concerning the Management of this project. I have heard of this fund, but will have to check with the persons who informed me about it some time ago.

Why don't you put up more information on this to avoid others chasing their tail

If you contact this site again we might exchange contact details and I will then be able to exchange information

The management was by the Brookdale Group who also were the promoters. It was described as a long term investment with limited downside risk. The broker also confirmed it as low risk. It turned out to be quite different and I've tried to complain to the FSOB. However, it's time bound and they won't consider it. The investment firm presented themselves as very competent in the area, but as the fund unravelled, their attitude is that they were just passing on information from the promoters.

Hi OP, I'm in the same boat with the Brookdale Mitre investment and would like to talk to you, can we exchange contact details?

Back