Misspelled name

Sylvana

I'm having a panic attack. My flight is tomorrow and I just discovered that i switched 2 letter in my first name, should be Aleksander instead of Alekasnder I'm flying with Ryanair and already checked in and there is nothing I can do.

I'm having a panic attack. My flight is tomorrow and I just discovered that i switched 2 letter in my first name, should be Aleksander instead of Alekasnder I'm flying with Ryanair and already checked in and there is nothing I can do.

I don't think you should have a problem. The names are so similar they may not even notice. To put yourmind at ease, why not ring Ryanair and explain your problem to them? I have read on AAM some people who have done the same or similar and resolved it with a phone call.

The chances of them noticing that are very slight... I wouldn't worry.

It is highly unlikely they will even notice.
Keep calm and carry on

I have seen this many a time with myself and others. They will not even notice. Don't bother getting in touch, you will be fine.

Thanks for replying. The reason why i haven't called them is because i don't understand british accent. All of you said to be calm and do not worry, so i'll go with that.
Thanks again