Missing Person.

Y

Yorrick

Gardai have just launched a Missing Person message.
This person is the person who benefited from the Celtic Tiger and can't be found.
Apparently over the last year several people have been interviewed on all the TV stations, newspapers, radio shows etc but none has yet admitted to being the one person who benefited from the Celtic Tigers. Whole counties like Wexford, Donegal etc have declared that the Celtic Tiher passed them by.
I understand that a substantial reward will be given if any person who benefit from the Celtic Tiger can be located.
It is possible that he/she is a person who availed of tax reductions, benchmarking, new motorways, investments in foregn properties, shopping trips to New York, massive increases in welfare etc so he/she should be easily found if we all try hard. He/She may be a member of the I.F.A. also

Any information to the various media outlets or the social partners

I understand that a substantial reward will be given if any person who benefit from the Celtic Tiger can be located

I would like to claim the reward but I'm not a snitch. All I will say is that when I had a minor plumbing problem , the guy I rang said that he would not get out of bed for anything less than a €100 .

I won't go on about the butcher, the baker , the candlestick maker either:rolleyes:

Back