Missed call "5120"

pillowtalk

just wondering if anybody ever got missed call from 5120? got this yesterday on mobile?

cheers

dont pick up, dont call back, just delete it. Your instinct is good, seems well dodgy........

Are you certain it was only four digits and not something like 51202? Are you an O2 customer? I haven't got any stored on my phone at the moment so I can't check for definite, but it sounds familiar to the number used for texts & such from O2 sometimes. I got a call from them yesterday to say they were giving me E20 credit next month, so they are doing a round of calls at the moment.

Hi i had a missed call from a similar 4 digit number,happenend a couple of time while in work and i missed the call.After a few weeks of wondering who or what it was i tried to return the call but got an engaged tone.Then luckily for me the number rang again and i answered it.Turned out it had been my sister calling me from work where only an extension number shows up with no prefix or any area code,knowing this i suggest you ask your friends who who for a large organisation if this could be their extension number,hope this helps,this was only the case for me i dont want a response saying you rang back and it cost you 100 euro for some scam!!!!Best of luck

The call was probably from a bank or some other such company - the 5120 would just be that persons extension...and you can't call it back cos it wouldn't go through...

A few years ago if you got a call from Harcourt Street Garda Station it would appear on your mobile as coming from '666'. I had a friend working there, she said the amount of people who answered the phone tenatively was priceless.

Back