Mirai LCD TV

kmelvin

Hi guys,

is selling a 20 inch Mirai LCD for €299.

Has anyone even seen these tv's before? I can only find
2 reviews online - both are positive but would like more info on them.

Thanks for any help you could give.

Best Regards

Karl

Dont know about the 20" but xtra vision have the Mirai 32" version on sale for 799at the moment, the full spec is on their website www.mirai.eu
it has all of the latest connections i.e. hdmi etc, there is also a 37" Maxim in Dunnes for 999 with the same connections seems like a good deal. The only draw back may be if there is a problem with the set who would you be dealing with, the manufacturer or supplier, hope this was of help to you.

JC

I received my Mirai from pixmania.com last week.

Can't complain - its a nice tv, good picture. And at €350 (including shipping and warranty) - its the best value 20" LCD I could find.

The only draw back may be if there is a problem with the set who would you be dealing with, the manufacturer or supplier, hope this was of help to you.
JC

It was my understanding from Consumer Law in Ireland that if there is a problem with something purchased the purchaser returns the item to where it was purchased from eg if you buy an LCD from Xtravision and two weeks after buying it refuses to switch on then you bring it back to Xtravision for repair or replacement.

It is up to the retailer to fix; it is not up to the consumer to go to the manufacturer or supplier (I can't think of the appropriate act or directive at the moment that enforces this)

I found this on the consumers association website:

"But if, for example, you have paid for goods in a shop, you have a contract with the retailer. If the goods are faulty or unfit for use, the retailer has broken his side of the contract and you are entitled to reject the goods."

Last edited:
whic xtra-vision has the miria they get excellent review on avfourms

I've just been in Xtra Vision (Village Green, Tallaght, Dublin) and they are advertising the 20" at €399 and the 32" at €799.....I've recently bought a 40" Samsung for over €2k but might have a pop at the Mirai 20" at that price for my shed. After all, I may well end up living in it soon enough !

r2d2

you can order the mirai TV from any xtra vision store. Most stores have them on display.

Back