Mini One

W200

Considering investing in a 2002-2003 mini one as a second car for Mrs W200. Is there any serious problem with this car or anything I should be wary of.
Thanks.

No but if you are going second hand and if you can put a little bit more money towards it I'd go for the cooper. We have one as a second car and it is an excellent drive and great quality. It's 2005 and it hasnt caused any real trouble apart from the motor going in one of the windows. If you get one with a glass roof the sunroof part can rattle but otherwise it has been a pleasure!

frined of mines girlfriend is selling her cooper at the moment...PM if you need details

its in Sligo

my sis had a red 06 mini one i would just buy the mini one main difference is breakhorse power think the cooper is 120.bhp.I have a 06 cooper and there is not much of a difference.great car so easy to park and reliable.

Have driven both and found the mini one under powered. There is a much higher spec with the cooper and there is not a massive price differance second hand. You will find it easier to sell a cooper on second hand too!