Mini Hi-fi

SARAHPMAN

Where is the best place, on internet or otherwise, to buy a mini hi-fi.
just want something with radio and that will play cds that has good sound.
will probably want to go for known make also.
anyone got any advice?
any help will be much appreciated.

regards
Sarah

A mini-hifi will never have what I would consider a good sound, if you're short on space consider wall mounting the speakers that way you can have a decent hifi in the same space as a mini.

Some of the specials in argos are hard to beat - they have a special on a sony one at the moment.

I don't buy a lot of hi-fi stuff online but have had good experiences with:

Technik Direkt
http://www.technikdirekt.de/main/en...di/page.html?page=1&upperprice=400&eurorate=1

they may ask for a fax of your id

I'm in the market for a Hi-Fi also -Radio,CD player maybe HDD but as I have a PC with wireless router and a spare Netgear 54 mbps wireless USB 2.0 Adapter could I get a HI-Fi which would accept this so I could stream all my collection from my PC upstairs to Hi-Fi downstairs. Any idea's?

Maplin are doing a special on a (non hard disk based or wireless!) [broken link removed] for €67 right now. See what Argos have too. As mentioned above few mini hi-fi systems will approach a good (but more expensive) separates system for sound quality but it's horses for courses.

BroadbandKen - you seem to be more in the market for some sort of PC/wi-fi connected media device rather than the sort of mini hi-fi system that the original poster is looking for.

Maplin are doing a special on a (non hard disk based or wireless!) [broken link removed] for €67 right now. See what Argos have too. As mentioned above few mini hi-fi systems will approach a good (but more expensive) separates system for sound quality but it's horses for courses.

BroadbandKen - you seem to be more in the market for some sort of PC/wi-fi connected media device rather than the sort of mini hi-fi system that the original poster is looking for.

-yes sorry dont mean to hijack this thread maybe I should have started a new one. any advice on PC/wi-fi media device?

Back