mini dv camcorders

S

samul

I am looking to buy a camcorder for less than Eur 400 that has a powerful optical zoom and the ability to take digital photos (still). Any ideas of models, brands, best place to buy ?

JohnnieKippe,what specs did you look for.I've been reading for ages but still don't know what's the best option.I need to buy one before next wednesday week for the school play....time is running out and I'l be homeless if I don't have one by then....!Pixmania do a lot of JVC....are they good?

pennypincher said:
JohnnieKippe,what specs did you look for.I've been reading for ages but still don't know what's the best option.I need to buy one before next wednesday week for the school play....time is running out and I'l be homeless if I don't have one by then....!Pixmania do a lot of JVC....are they good?

I bought myself a Canon MV750 a while back. It is fine for my needs. Pixmania dont do that one anymore but they do the MV800. I bought a JVC last week for around 316. but its a pressie so it is not out of the box yet. they cost around 500 on argos though.

Back