Mini Company School Project- Query re trade cards

Emiso

My daughter and a few classmates (1st year) have to set up a mini company as part of a school project. Their idea involves making up beauty/toiletry packs and selling them to their friends etc.

Obviously they want to purchase the items requires at the lowest cost possible so would like to avoid going to ordinary chemists etc.

Does anyone know whether wholesalers would issue a temporary trade card to schoogirls or their parents for this purpose or will they just end up having to buy the stuff at retail prices ?

Do they have to physically buy and show the products or is it not hypothetical? If they have to buy them that is an awful expense to the parents.
I would have thought that they would approach companies and find out what the cost price or wholesale price is, apply their margin and sell on all in a hypothetical manner.

Hi, its not hypothetical. They have to produce the product and sell them in the school on market day.
They have to invest seed money into the venture. I gather that a lot of schools don't do this until transition year.
Its a fee paying school so they probably figure that we have money to burn!!