Miller Lite beer

Ron Burgundy

Hi all,

Looking to get my hands on some miller lite beer. I drink it when i'm in the states and i'd love to have some this side of the water !!!!

Any help ???

Sorry no help - but I'd love to see it here too. Bud Lite was eventually introduced to Ireland so maybe Miller Lite will follow. Can only hope

Unless all other alcohol avenues have been exhausted!

Safest bet is to take a trip to Newry and look for it there - my dad brings it down from Belfast when they come to visit and it's in all the offies up there.

Agree with the other posters - it is a bit insipid.

You can buy Miller Pilsner in the North (only in can) which i'm lead to believe is the same thing as Miller Light. They chose to rename it Pilsner when being intoduced to the UK market as they felt that no one would buy it if it was called "light!

You can buy Miller Pilsner in the North (only in can) which i'm lead to believe is the same thing as Miller Light. They chose to rename it Pilsner when being intoduced to the UK market as they felt that no one would buy it if it was called "light!

Now wasn't that easy.

whats that baxter? the IT today has a piece on SABMiller stopping brewing in Ireland.

stay classy