microphone/handset for skype

joanmul

I've just downloaded Skype and need to get a microphone/handset to use it. Could anyone tell me where I could get one? I live near Dun Laoghaire.

just bought the philips voip321 portable skype phone. Have to say its the business, quality better than headset and you dont have to be sitting in front of pc to make calls. also it can take landline calls if you want.

Where did you pick that up wolf.

What BB do you need to work well with Skype.

Would IBB do or no contention 2 MB?

Would dial up do it?

skype quality problem

i am just using skype through a normal headset and microphone but having major issues with quality so much so that have stopped using it of late. we are on Clearwire BB (2MB) and they have activated the VOIP facility ok but without significant improvement.

when using skype abroad contacting to home landline it works fine but our home PC connection is really poor.

does anyone have anyother suggestions on how to improve this ?

when i have tested before it usually came close to the 2MB. i have tested it at different times of the day and late at night with low demand but still no great change in the quality of skype.

have another call into clearwire and they have sent onto their engineers. before when i have checked with them they have said line improvements are imminent and to hold off as service may improve.

generally they are pretty good and dont just give fob off answers

Back