micra vs yaris

IMO, it's not necessarily worse than other cars but you really only have about 50cm between you and the rear of the car. I would not fancy sitting in the rear of a Yaris if somebody coming from behind doesn't stop in time.

I drive a Yaris and my girlfriend has a Micra. I'd pick the Yaris every time for driving and reliability. So would she for that matter....

for the 3rd and final time, the Yaris is a great car, but we were changing and looking for a small car last year and as soon as I saw the boot of the Yaris even with the seats in the rear fully forward, I ruled it out. You wouldn't fit a buggy in there with anything else.

The rear seats in the jazz collapse in different sections and even the seated part folds up which makes this car the most practical and best of the 3. Have a look at one and you will be impressed

Gone fishin, I assume you mean the older model Yaris and not the current new one.

I wouldn't think there's much difference, to be honest.

For a city car, I'd go for the Yaris, but these are the type of cars I will not be in the market for.

WHatever you choose, best of luck and safe driving.

I owned a Yaris for 5 years and like a couple of the posters above never had a days problem with it, and that was doing 20k miles a year commuting, both on motorways and backroads.
I've driven a couple of the new model Micras as rentals and found them a nice car to drive, easy motoring but a little more tinny (for want of a better description).
I'd go Yaris everytime, as an aunt who occasionally moved nieces around, babyseats fit easily, with little need to move seats around, and the buggy that my sister had fitted well into the boot (against that another friend bought a buggy that wouldn't fit in, so its not just the car you need to evaluate).
as a side note, having just moved up to a salon car, I find I miss the many cubbyholes that were in the front area of the Yaris.... for me its weird to be back to a basic glovebox, after having 2 x glove boxes, an underseat drawer on the passenger side, an under steering column space, plus the 2 spaces either side of the console!