Message for Man Utd fans.

O

Obbler

The European Champions League trophy which you proudly and triumphally and by fluke, won in 1999 is now on permanent display in Anfield Admission £5

ROFLMAO

I gotta admit, there is many an arrogant Man Utd fan deserved that post ... though for the more genuine, less cocky fans out there, just remember there is always next year

Liverpool, the true reds

Has the liverpool board now to get new suit trousers as the knees of their old ones have obviously been worn down trying to get back into the champions league.
Ah seriously though, I dont see anything wrong with being entered into a competition via the sympathy vote.

of course had there not been a cockup by UEFA there would have been no problem or indeed if the english fa followed there previous stated intention Liverpool would have been in and not everton.Notice thechange in rule that the 4th place would lose out and the champions would defend if it ever happens again.

car said:
Ah seriously though, I dont see anything wrong with being entered into a competition via the sympathy vote.
. Lest you forget Man Utd. showed where their true colours lie a few years ago when they pulled out of the F.A. cup to play in some Mickey Mouse tournament in South America. MONEY IS THEIR GOD.

Obbler said:
. Lest you forget Man Utd. showed where their true colours lie a few years ago when they pulled out of the F.A. cup to play in some Mickey Mouse tournament in South America. MONEY IS THEIR GOD.

I'm sure Liverpool were/are perfectly willing to forego the millions that they will get for participating in this year's UCL?

theyed have a job getting past stedfast in the ucl.

And as for that FA Cup withdrawal a few years ago. I thought they agreed to go to that to enhance englands standing in UEFAs eyes so they would be awarded some future World/European finals event. Hence the FA were all very much agreeable to it when they pulled out.

And as for money being man uniteds god? whats that all about, its a professional game. Why wouldnt they go where the money is? Are you saying Liverpool screamed and bawled to get back into the CL so they could just retain the title?

At least Liverpool fans dont have a Malcolm Glazer type of person in their pockets

Strange as it may seem I am neither a Man U nor a L'pool fan I hate Man U but have a smidgeen of time for L'pool mainly down to my admiration of their style of football during my early footballing years.