Mens suits

ney001

Looking for recommendation for a shop in Dublin or Meath for good quality modern suit. Not as pricey as Mr Copeland but something that will last!

Cheers

If you can make the trip to Kildare, Moss Bros. in the Kildare Retail Park cannot be passed in my opinion.

Should have specified -it's actually for a wedding i.e groom, low key affair but would like nice quality suit, waistcoat etc - suit will probably never see the light of day again with the exception of weddings and funerals

TM Lewin - South Anne St.

Well. Nowadays there are numerous places you can get suits. Marks and Spencers are good as you have wanted a shop in Dublin. Next time check also at The Perfect Pear. Note this is not in Dublin and they offer quality suits at affordable prices. Thanks

If it's only going to be worn very infrequently then I wouldn't spend too much on it. Most important will be the look and cut, as you won't need to rely on the quality of the material or workmanship as much as if it was going to be worn weekly. Max €300-€400 would do you perfectly. For that money, imho the best cut and quality mix is as others have said, M&S.