Memory Foam Mattresses

joanmul

Does anyone know where good beds with memory foam matresses are available at competitive prices?

Is that one of those very expensive matresses? I saw a matress and baseboard in a furniture recently it cost about €1600, you would want to be spending a lot of time in bed if you are going to spend that much on a matress.

Classic furniture in blanchestown do them, ((Quote €1600, you would want to be spending a lot of time in bed if you are going to spend that much on a mattress. How many beds would you think one would buy for them-self in a lifetime I'm on number 3 since marriage and thats 27 years and I spent that much,))
Joanuml: Go on and buy yourself as good as you can get, but there is only one problem after, all hotel beds are crap.

Classic furniture in blanchestown do them, ((Quote €1600, you would want to be spending a lot of time in bed if you are going to spend that much on a mattress. How many beds would you think one would buy for them-self in a lifetime I'm on number 3 since marriage and thats 27 years and I spent that much,))
Joanuml: Go on and buy yourself as good as you can get, but there is only one problem after, all hotel beds are crap.

I agree, mine cost €1600.00 about 2 months ago and it's only when you get the new one you realise how bad the old one was. as for the hotel beds well that's a different story although I satyed in the Cavan Crystal 2 weeks ago and the bed was great I assume I'm like you and use hotels a fair bit and rarely get a good nights sleep in them....

Cloud 9 in Coolmine Ind Est. I bought one there last year, about €800 for bed & mattress. Very happy with it.

We bought a super king "sleep impression" in Meubles in Kilkenny about 5 years ago and love it - can't get a decent nights sleep anywhere if we are away. Think that we paid about €2200 for it. Well worth the dosh.... Whenever we are changing the current bed we will go for the same type again.

I have a Tempur deluxe which retails at c. €2,600 in Arnotts. Best money I've ever spent. 1/3 of your life as barryl said, sums it up really. You'll spend 5 - 10 times that on a car which you might spend an hour a day in.

I have a Tempur deluxe which retails at c. €2,600 in Arnotts. Best money I've ever spent. 1/3 of your life as barryl said, sums it up really. You'll spend 5 - 10 times that on a car which you might spend an hour a day in.

1 hour a day?? I wish!!

we bought beds from these guys, very happy with the price and the fact that they delivered when we wanted them to rather than having to leave an entire day for the possibility that they might call like some others
http://www.thebedstore.ie/
they have a showroom in an industrial estate in Park West as opposed to some retail park and maybe that's why the prices were lower than others.

They do sell memory foam although I don't see it on the website.

I’m imported from this guy in the UK, which I thought offered excellent value for money compared to some prices I’ve heard of in Ireland. Kingsize mattress costing between €250 and €300, including p&p.

http://stores.ebay.ie/northwest-designer-furniture

The mattress itself is quite good. The main thing I notice is it’s moulds around my upper back, making it very comfortable.

Back