medieval debs

Abbica

Hi, helping out a friend as they are trying to organise the school debs which has a medieval theme. I say it has to be in a castle for obvious reasons. Can anyone suggest a nice place for 150 to have a 4 course dinner ranging from Dundalk to Dublin to Kildare, no further but within that circle, which would be suitable?

Barberstown Castle in Kildare has a wonderful medieval banquet hall; or there's Clontarf Castle in Dublin.

A lot of venues don't entertain debs so it could be difficult to find somewhere. Barberstown is lovely but i don't think they do debs ( i could be wrong )

Darvar Castle in Dundalk might be worth a look also but i don't think they do debs either.

Over the last few years debs have gotten a very bad name and with this a lot of venues have decided not to have them.

Hi, just to let you know Barberstown said yes but verrrryyy expensive and so did Clontarf, pending parental supervision but say that would be dear too. Darver said no as did Cabra Castle, rang Castlebellingham and they said yes but its not great, is it? so, think I am looking for the impossible, an impressive castle with good prices that caters for debs. Why me???

Hi, just to let you know Barberstown said yes but verrrryyy expensive and so did Clontarf, pending parental supervision but say that would be dear too. Darver said no as did Cabra Castle, rang Castlebellingham and they said yes but its not great, is it? so, think I am looking for the impossible, an impressive castle with good prices that caters for debs. Why me???

nuff said:eek:

Back