Medi@Invest PLC - question re old share cert...?

Dinarius

I have an old share cert for a company called Medi@Invest PLC.

It is dated January, 2000.

It appears that they became Universal Direct Group PLC and then Bartercard PLC.

Is there any way of finding out if it's possible to convert my shares to whatever they are now, if indeed they are anything at all?

Many thanks.

D.

If you know who Bartercard's share registrars are you could write to them. Otherwise write to the company secretary of Bartercard providing details of your share cert and ask what you must do to transfer your shares to those of Bartercard. Ask if the shares are tradeable and if so on which exchange, and if not does Bartercard deal in its own shares. Also ask if you are owed any dividends.

I have an old share cert for a company called Medi@Invest PLC.

It is dated January, 2000.

It appears that they became Universal Direct Group PLC and then Bartercard PLC.

Is there any way of finding out if it's possible to convert my shares to whatever they are now, if indeed they are anything at all?

Many thanks.

D.

Hello,

I know this post was a long time ago, I am wondering if you got any joy with the Medi@invest shares hoo ha. did you manage to transfer the shares or claim anything back.

Thanks

Lizzie
Hello,

I know this post was a long time ago, I am wondering if you got any joy with the Medi@invest shares hoo ha. did you manage to transfer the shares or claim anything back.

Thanks

Lizzie

Hi Lizzie,

To be honest, I can't remember! But, if it was anything substantial, I think I would remember. :)

Sorry.

D.

Back