Mechanic that will come to you?

Dee101

Hi there

I don't know if there is even such a thing but..Does anyone know of a good mechanic that will come out to look at your car and fix it. My car broken down and can't get it to a garage so was hoping I could get someone to come to me.

I'm in the dublin 24 area.

Cheers

Dee

What about a breakdown service to tow it to a garage?

What about a breakdown service to tow it to a garage?

Well that's gonna cost me more money that I don't have!. It's bad enough that I'll have to pay a couple of hundred euro (problem with the clutch/gearbox) to get it fixed without having to pay to get it there aswell!. But thanks anyway. To be honest if I could afford a new car I'd just let some scrap dealer come to get and take it as its an aul banger - well not quite but its my first car so it didn't cost alot and I don't want to pouring more money into it if you know what I mean.

I should probably clarify that the car is the car park in my apartment block and not on the side of the road somewhere. Just realised from rmelly's post that it probably sounded like that!

Last edited:
Even if you could get a mechanic to call it will be probably necessary to get it towed to a garage to effect the repairs. Doubtful if it can be fixed on the spot. Sorry not to have a better suggestion

I live in the dublin 24 area and there's often a car parked in our estate advertising the service you're looking for. The website is www.garage.ie but it's under construction at the moment, their phone number is 1800800400. Otherwise google mobile mechanic

Cheers Marianne I will give them a call and see what they say. Thanks a mill!