Mechanic in Glasnevin area

MFK

Have an 02 Polo with broken timing belt - need to get quotes on repair. Would like to go to a good independent as cant afford dealer prices.

Appreciate any recommendations?

Can anyone help with this query - doesn't have to be exactly Glasnevin but reasonably close by.

There's a guy in Santry Hall (opposite Swiss Cottage) that I used to use who was very reasonable - Gerry Barber. Haven't been with him for a few years but here is his details Phone Number: +353 1 842 6474, Street Address: Unit 6c, Santry Hall Industrial Estate, Category: Auto Repairs,

Best of luck
Roy

I go to a very reliable guy in Clontarf. Noel Dolphin Motors. He's a Citroen main Dealer, but he does all makes, mine is not Citroen. Always found him very good & he's been looking after my cars for over 10yrs. 01 8333619. I also went to a guy out in Portmarnock ( a problem Noel couldn't deal with), O'Brien Motors 01 8460899. He's a little out of the way, and the garage isn't much to look at, but he was very good & much much cheaper ( by hundreds) than I had gotten other quotes for. Can't remember the fellah's name tho. Hope this helps.