mc donalds ginger bread man

merzie

does any one know what the heck that ginger bread man toy from mc donalds is saying, its doing my head in trying to figure it out, my kid is doing my head in too over it

The little people in my house tell me it say's "don't worry" and "not my gumdrop button" I have't a clue what it means but that's what i'm told it say's.

Really bugging my family too! The 2nd one is 'not my gum drop buttons' but cant figure out the first one - sounds like 'bye byeeee' but that doesnt really make sense.

The little people in my house tell me it say's "don't worry" and "not my gumdrop button" I have't a clue what it means but that's what i'm told it say's.

Can't hear on the Doc's link at the moment.

Am I totally wrong in thinking that its what the Gingerbread Man says in Shrek 1 when the King is torturing him? I watched it for the first time on Saturday on telly and the sentences sound familiar.

Tsk, talk about yesterday's news! :rolleyes:
"No great mystery is revealed; nor is the future unveiled," Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger writes in the commentary laying out the Vatican's interpretation of the secret. [...] Cardinal Ratzinger interpreted the message of Fatima as an understanding that the future is not irrevocably determined in advance, and can be changed by prayer.
As I understand it, the Pope has reserved the right to move from one state of infallible certainty to another, were the need to arise in the future.

Before heading off to the local MacDonalds. ;)

Back