MBNA Email Address

highly

Hi

Does anyone have an email address for MBNA? I can't send an email from their website as since they transferred me to their collections team, I can't access my account online.

I can't call them during the day due to the nature of my job.

If anyone has any email contact details, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

thank you for the reply. unfortunately that email address doesn't work.

i would call them but I want everything in to be in writing. i've had so many issues with that company I don't know where to start.

if anyone has another email address I would appreciate it - otherwise i'll send off a snail mail today! thanks again

can you not do this? can you not do that? i don't think that is the answer he/she is looking for. why do so many avoid the question itself? if you can't give an answer, say nothing.

Phoning MBNA is generally not a wise move due to the way they will keep your number for future use.

Phoning MBNA is generally not a wise move due to the way they will keep your number for future use.
When dialling try prefixing the number with 141 to suppress outgoing CLI (Call Line Identification aka caller id)?

It don't work for the type of number MBNA use. You need to find out their real landline number.