Mayo Leisure Point

Jimmy Mook

Has anybody been to this place? Need to organise an outing for a group later in the month. They have bowling and quasar, but im not sure if quasar is more of a kids game??

Hi Jimmy.
Mayo Leisure in Castlebar is very good, we have visited there quite a few times.It mainly consists of a Bowling area,air hockey table game,pool/snooker,amusement games etc.There is an area for young children(not sure up to what age) which is supervised.This area has climbing frames, ball pond etc..
The Quasar (Lazer game)would be for older children.......mind you we were on school trip there and the adults ended up joining in with the kids and it was great fun!
There is an a cafe/fast food within the building.There is also a new Cinema as you walk out the back door of Mayo Leisure Center.There used also be a Go Kart area outside the building, Im not sure if this is still in operation.I would highly recommend this place .Enjoy yourselves if you visit it.C.C

thanks a million for that cc, i was thinking the quasar was for kids, we're all blokes in our late 20s so not sure if it would suit!

Hi Jimmy,
Have you ever tried the Outdoor Paintball game??I have seen it advertised for some area here in Mayo.Its supposed to be good .Also there are a couple of Outdoor Activity Centres if your group is into that type of thing.If you want any more info on anything,I will do my best to help.Regards.
C.C :)

Back