• QWERTY layout
  • TV
  • Firewire (iEEE 1394)
  • Modem
  • 1x SPDIF
€ 799,00
Price : € 599,00
More Information
The Maxdata NB ECO 4510 IW is a modern workstation with the newest Windows Vista operating system. It meets all the requirements for everyday mobile work and the 120 GB provides ample storage space for all your music, movies, pictures, documents and other files. The Wireless LAN function gets you on the internet easily. The laptop comes with antivirus software and Nero 7.

Is this a good deal? How does it compare to what I might pick up from Dell, PCWorld Dixons or the like. :confused: Anyone ever heard of maxdata?

Im looking for a cheap laptop for music photos email internet use along with mostly pretty basic use of word,excel..Would this fit bill? Answers in non complicated techno speak or preferably english

Madangan said:
:confused: Anyone ever heard of maxdata?
hmmm definitely sounds spurious. (ibood.com? even more spurious lol). They're a German company (maxdata) I think, but usually German things are good quality.:) For €800 you can't go wrong just get as much RAM as you can, especially on a laptop.
You could probably haggle that down, (although i don't know if that's possible over the web?).
Sounds like a good deal.

Don't kow if his like will work but this is a good lap:here it's the inspiron 1501. tbh I think you should go with xp rather than vista if you want a more 'clean' operating system but it's up to you.

For €800 you can't go wrong just get as much RAM as you can, especially on a laptop.
The laptop is €599 not €799.

I get the ibood e-mail and the machine looked ok to me.

It's a bit late in the day to be looking now as ibood offers don't last very long.

Back