Max Mara fashion website

lyonsie

Anyone any idea how I can find the website for MaxMara clothing.

Saw a lovely coat in BT the other day, and am going to London for a bit of retail therapy next week, and was looking up their website to see where their range of clothing is sold. Very little info. and only the likes of 'House of Fraser' website.

They have an outlet near Bond st. but I would like to know more about the ranges they carry. Was over there a few weeks ago and bought a pair of shoes in M&S for 19.50 stg (30 euro here) and that was 25.01 when it appeared on my card. Quite a difference.

Hopefull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Max Mara website

I wish. Or even emperess.
But if I can save 5euro for every 30euro, I think I might get a bargain. I am going to London anyway, and would like to treat myself to that particular coat I admired.

Last edited by a moderator:
[broken link removed] is an Italian website that sells Maxmara - Marina Rinaldi - Marina Sport etc. stock, but with their name tags cut away. I don't know whether they deliver abroad, but there are various outlets spread around Italy.

Thanks Geraldine2, but I am looking for their latest range on a website, and hopefully a store locator too, for their 'studio' range, as opposed to the 'weekend' range.
Maybe they don't do this llike other designers.

Thanks

Back