Marrsfield, Clongriffin Dublin 13, beside Beaupark

josie80

Just wondering if anyone knows much about this development, thinking of buying and it seems close enough to town, price seems reasonable, just wondering if anyone has any information on the area and development.
It's Dublin 13 and is beside Beaupark, is it quite built up in this area or will it be quite built up,
Any information would be great,
Thanks a mill ................

Have just agreed an apartment in Marrsfield. Looks fantastic. Dart is very close only 5 mins from the one that I bought which has lots of storage space and underground car parking.Unlike other developments in the area the parking is allocated so you are right beside the lift where you live.
It is also very close to Fr. Collins Park which looks great and from the windows in my apartment you will looks out onto a little river park. It's very close to the sea and Portmarnock. Delighted about the commute only 20 mins into centre of Dublin. Managed to get some money off the asking price!

I've bought in that general area myself. There is a huge re-development of the area happening at the moment. Google North Fringe, Capital North, Balgriffin, Clongriffin and you should find a fair bit of info. There will be a couple of new town centres - one in Beaupark and one in Belmayne as far as I remember. A doctors surgery, cafes, bars, restaurants, multiplex cinema and a hotel are all included in the plans and Father Collins Park is being redeveloped also so it should be a fairly good place in a few years.

There is a new dart station going in at beau park - due to open next year AFAIK. There are buses and nitelinks to the area. The main roads all seem to be getting widened as well so there is a fair bit happening.

Was wondering if anyone had heard when the completion date for Marrsfield is? It is supposed to be towards the end of the year. Anyone visited the site recently or know how things are going?

hi,

i have also been offered an apt in marrsfield. got the letter about 3 weeks ago just waiting on a viewing. anyone who lives there now any horror stories should know about??
also surfchic ya mentioned ya got money off...how'd ya manage that? do ya just tell them your not paying the price they are asking??
i was up drivn round the development and it looks well. any1 any idea when the dart will be finished.
also i know the bus stop (128) doesnt go into the city center. how would you get into the city center from there (witout dart being ready)?
What did you get included in the aprtment surfchic. on daft it mentions a load of extras i.e. underfloor heating, dishwasher dryer etc. however is this the case even if you are buying affordable or will they just offer me 4 walls and a floor!!

any1 got any useful or helpful information regarding marrsfield please pass it on..

The 128 bus goes from Clongriffin to Rathmines so of course it goes through town! It goes down Amien Street, across Butt bridge and up the quays, up D'olier st, past trinity, Stephen's Green and out to Rathmines!