Marriage breakup

milamber

Hi

Marriage is breaking up. I issued her after a plate was thrown at me.

Seeking custody of my two children also.

I have a question. She has a heavily indebted mortgage in her name and her fathers name only. What is the likely outcome.

the house which we live in was bought by me two years previous to her moving in.

she has no income and her apartment is rented out for 1 year making heavy losses.

What is the likely outcome?

Can I be removed from my own house. I am not violent etc - ie a normal person.

Also a point worth mentioning - income presently matches outgoings. If she moves elsewhere - what is the likely outcome due to total lack of money to deal with her needs.

Enter the legal process and both of you will pay money. Positions will be taken and it will simply get out of hand.

Just reading your note - you may be frustrated but this is not a very respectful review of 'she' - presumably your long suffering wife.

If you have money either waste it on legal or:

- take a long look at this. Mediation with somebody who can tell both of you some (unpleasant) observations about yourselves would be instructive.

Your lawyer will act in your interest, but where (s)he cautions you about actions it will be a whisper.

If it is beyond repair - maybe it is - getting both sides to be reasonable is the key. The trouble is each partners view of their own reasonable behaviour is not seen the same way by the other - in short go get counselling together as a start with an open mind. [Stay strapped to the seat.]