Marquee Hire for a house party

Swimmer1

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could suggest a company in Dublin that rents out Marquees for house parties? We are looking to host an engagement party for my Brother in law and Sister in law(to be)a nd would like to have it at home. Space in the house is limited and with the weather in Ireland so unpredictable, we thought that this might be a viable option.

Also, if anyone knew how much we could expect to pay for a modest sized one, that would fit in the back garden of a typical Semi-D house, that would be great!

Thanks in advance

Swimmer 1

Don't forget as well as the Marquee you will need tables, chairs, crockery etc., all to be hired. You will also need to think about caterers (if you are not cooking yourself), decor etc., Also if you have a big party, you need to think about loos as well.

It's a couple of years since I priced this up for a similar event, but I do recall that between everything it worked out just as good value to use a local hotel; we had a sit-down meal, drinks/cocktails on arrival, & wine on the table with the meal etc., and a lot less work overall.

[broken link removed] have a 3m x 9m one for sale at the moment. Might be a bit lightweight, but if the size is right, it'd be cheaper than hiring one!
Leo

Hi, try north east marquees, they are competitve and if you need tables/chairs etc they supply them also, I think they cater aswell? I have no affiliation with this company bar trying to organise a wedding in our back garden this summer.

Argos sell them or if detailed link doesn't work.

Last edited:
There are lots of guys having expertise in Marquee Hire and please make sure that all your requirements are met with ease.My best wishes and God bless.

Marquee Hire Wiltshire, Dorset, Hampshire and Somerset-Shipseys is a family run marquee hire business and we take great pride in offering the highest quality marquee hire and catering services to all of our customers.