Marketscfd

section4

Hi has anyone heard of this company who trade on line. I invested 500 euro in them nd they phone me every few days with updates but there seems to be no record of them online.

It's highly unlikely that a legitimate online broker could actually afford to be making calls to you for an investment of 500 euro.

Does the website still exist?

It's exists alright see below

The website looks very professional but when you try to.phone the numbers there is no reply.
I have not let on to the guys phoning me I think it's a scam I am just playing along.
In fact they phoned just as I was writing this reply. Guy called philip baker. Speaks very very good english and talks about markets very informatively as far as I can make our.
Says my in intial money has went up by about 250 euro.
Why would they bother phoning me every day they already have my money.
It very hard to find out anything about them online.
Anybody shed some light in these before any one else loses money

You might be "encouraged" to invest more money now that you have €250 increase in an initial €500 investment !

They're a unlicensed operation based in Bulgaria.

They claim to be owned by FTM Consulting EOOD
Lots of association with crypto scams if you Google them.

It's exists alright see below

The website looks very professional but when you try to.phone the numbers there is no reply.
I have not let on to the guys phoning me I think it's a scam I am just playing along.
In fact they phoned just as I was writing this reply. Guy called philip baker. Speaks very very good english and talks about markets very informatively as far as I can make our.
Says my in intial money has went up by about 250 euro.
Why would they bother phoning me every day they already have my money.
It very hard to find out anything about them online.
Anybody shed some light in these before any one else loses money
They're a unlicensed operation based in Bulgaria.

They claim to be owned by FTM Consulting EOOD
Lots of association with crypto scams if you Google them.

So that's not good then

I wouldn't give them anymore money...

Try get your money back, and see what they say.

The scam is to string you along until it's too late to claim a chargeback in your card.

These people are still phoning me every few days and are looking for copies of.my credit card and utility bills to verify the account as ruined under FCA guifelines
All seems very professional.
I haven't ask fir my money back yet and according to them I am well up on my intial investment.

These people are still phoning me every few days and are looking for copies of.my credit card and utility bills
Personally, I'd be VERY worried if people were ringing me up looking for copies of credit cards and utility bills...

I haven't ask fir my money back yet and according to them I am well up on my intial investment.
So a guy at the end of a phone is telling you your investment is doing fantastic, yet he's asking for credit card details and utility bills? Something is not right here!

Phoning you every few days is the typical modus operandai of scammers who believe they have a sucker on the hook. If they're based in Bulgaria, why are they so worried about FCA guidelines? If they're above board, why does their website block traffic arriving from US based visitors?

No reputable business in this market could afford to spend so much time chasing a customer with such a small sum invested. Even with Bulgarian pay rates, the staff costs of making all these calls has surely cost far in excess of any commission they could ever hope to earn on that initial investment.

Anyone else find it unusual that they offer 'Islamic Accounts' that fully comply with Islamic law?

Hi, I have been scammed for 2000 euro and all the info you have posted is the same, however when you search for ftm consulting it brings you to ftm legal
U.K: 44 2 039 616 436

legal cfd com
email does not work phone number does call centre, do not be put off as they say someone is using same address as ftm , the guy who answered is a best mates with Lombardi I am still waiting.
get in touch with you're bank and see if they can pull the money back as this is what I am doing at the minute.
I am concerned also that an Irish Tv station is being used to advertise this com[any which I have screenshot of. ??

Brennnan

Would you talk to an Irish journalist to alert others?

If so email me at brendan at this website.

Brendan

Hi, Update on my situation with this incident, i have been contacting all of the above named companies ? daily since this started.
i received a letter this morning from my bank who thankfully pulled back every penny for me and so very grateful to them, anyone in a similar situation who has paid money out like this with anyone you have within 60 days to ask you're bank to pull back the funds.

Back