Marketing Companies to do my sales calls?

s2000

Hi all,

I have a new website that basically sells advertising for childcare businesses for 99 euro a year. (I know I am not allowed to mention the website name here for advertising reasons!) It's a great site and is getting very popular. There are over 100 creches signed up already but I also work in a full time job and I do not have the time to make the sales calls.

Are there companies that do this for you, basically ring and follow up with potential customers for a percentage of the sale?

Any advice or past experience greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adrian

good idea but how much could you offer them. assuming they got 10 on in a week its only 990 pa gross

Sales is the core of most businesses. It would be the last think I outsource.

Surely you can make time? Sacrifice 20 mins of your lunch time and you could probably get a few calls in... and the best person to make calls to sell your services is yourself, no?

To pay someone to do it who won't have the same enthusiasim as you?

Sounds like you have something going there.... its very difficult to build a successful web business so keep your eyes on the prize so to speak

Hey there, I know exactly what you mean about someone now having the same enthusiasm as myself, that is so true. But I was more thinking I would like 80% of something big then 100% of something small.... the dragons den type approach I guess.

I have been trying to make calls at lunch time, but it's not easy. My wife is being made redundant from her job at the end of the year and she'll be taking this on 3 days a week... it's just that I don't want the momentum to be lost now....

Thanks for the replies guys, I think I will slog it out for now...