Manual for SCHEPPACH Hms 260 planer/thicknesser

turner

Does anyone have a manual for the SCHEPPACH Hms 260 planer/thicknesser. I have recently bought a secondhand one without the manuals. I can photocpy or scan and return original if someone out there has one, and also pay for postsge etc.

Re: SCHEPPACH Hms 260 Manual

[broken link removed]

google is your friend

Thanks - just checked that out and the cost is approx €80 including delivery. Can use if I cannot get a copy to duplicate myself

I have this myself, nice piece of kit. Manual is quite poor though, so you're not missing out on much.

If there's anything specific you need, let me know. Not even sure where my manual is at this stage, but I'll take a look.
Leo

Thanks Leo. If you can locate the manual, I would be delighted to take a copy. If you contact me at we can make arrangements. I have sent my address to you privately

I was actually going to reply to this one myself a couple of days ago. My father has one of these and I use it from time to time. He doesn't have the manual for it but that's never been an issue. The simplest improvement I made to the machine was to lable the handwheel for the thicknesser table "up and "down" as opposed to the german "auf" and whatever! I found that some of the nuts and threaded fittings were inclined to loosen up over time so I corrected this with an application of Loctite thread locker. Otherwise a great machine and very user friendly; mind those finger tips!

Back