Mansfield Hotel,mid manhatton,new york

karly

Hi all,
Just booked 5 nights,2 double rooms in this hotel end of march for 1150 Euro.Used 1800 hotels website cos they are irish.It seems really cheap for 3 star hotel and was wondering if anyone used it before or can offer comments.Seems great deal and by far the best price in the area or for same hotel through expedia etc.
Just wanted to put my mind at ease.

I was looking at yesterday and I saw the Mansfield Hotel on special but only up to the 1st of March. $169 a night including breakfast which is only €131 per night at current rates.

If you have not paid in full in advance, try book closer to the time you are travelling. I have seen some New York hotels offering rates at half the price when I started looking in September. Unfortunately I am not travelling to New York until April, Can't wait!

I stayed in the Mansfield Hotel a couple of years back. The rooms are nice but small. Locationwise, its bang in the middle of town. I booked it thru travelzoo for about $160 a night. Drinks in the hotel bar were very expensive if I recall correctly. Buffet breakfast was good. Staff very friendly. All in all, a very nice good value hotel. Enjoy!

That is reassuring thanks.Looks like i will get good value on the dollar exchange rate too.

Back